Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Planning with Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone!

Pi here with a little planning using Lawn Fawn stamps.


I use them in order to pimp up my planner, but also as you can see in the right corner that I used them to plan my project life spread.

The planner is from Marcy Penner's digital shop and it was a free printable. She has an updated version now. You can find her webshop HERE. The planner comes with a double spread of design A pockets, I however only use one side.

 I have stamped labels and colored them with copic markers. I also keep a couple of spares in case I need to add them during the week. I'm super excited about the new planner stamps Lawn Fawn just released, that way I can add the dates differently.

Stay tuned as I next week will show how the PL-spread turned out.

Products used from The Rubber Buggy store:
Lawn Fawn plan on it stamp set
Lawn Fawn ink soot
Lawn Fawn ink mermaid
Lawn Fawn ink freshly cut grass
Fawn Fawn ink sunflower
Copic markers 

Thank you for visting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.