Saturday, December 10, 2016

Make A Wish





I am so excited to share with you this gorgeous Tattered Lace Die-Essential-Book.  I have been wanting this die set for a long long time- meaning a year now - and looked around but hard to find.  The Rubber Buggy on-line store was able to  get this die set in this month after and if you don't act fast, the Tattered Lace Die-Essential Book will be sold out fast and especially at this reasonable price that The Rubber Buggy is selling it for at this time.
BELIEVE ME! 



Just look at how many dies are in this set and the gorgeous scrap book pages and cards that you can make.  For more ideas, just google 'images of Tattered Lace Book' to see other cards people have made with this gorgeous die set.  I just used some glimmer card stock and embossed it.  I used Microsoft Word to print my sentiment on another sheet of glimmer card stock and used an oval die to cut it out and glue it onto a Spellbinder die.

I love the book mark in the Tattered Lace Book die set.  I used the smaller book mark and embossed it.  I added Make A Wish and used 3D 3L CORP foam pads to stick it onto the card.  Also, I bend each book page and added a few strips of Scor-Tape on each edge to keep its shape.  I had some adhesive peel border stickers and needed to glue the stickers to keep them from coming off again since the adhesive on the stickers weren't strong enough to stick to the embossed paper.

I added Wild Orchid craft flowers and made the pink roses from stunning Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamp and Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die sets. I love making flowers on my couch with my husband who is watching sports each night.


I used pink ink to stamp my roses and sponged more pink ink around the tip of each rose petal.  In the past, I used different sized petals in each rose but this time, I used the same size petals to make each rose including the bud in the roses.  In the past, I used tools to mold my flowers but since I was on the couch making them with my husband watching sports on TV,   I used my fingers to bend the ends of each petal and squished each petal before gluing the layers together to make each rose.  It really only took about a minute for each flower.


I wanted to share the difference of making roses (top two pink and white small roses) with all the same sized petals and the roses (bottom two roses, pink rose and white rose, made with the three sizes in this die set.


Wanted to show you this gorgeous NUVO-Crystal Drops-Morning Dew.  I added a few drops to this rose and the drops dry clear to look like morning dew on this rose.  


What surprised me is how much I am using the leaf and vine die in this set.  It is so stunning with a rose or any flower in the middle of this cut out.  I used a dark green to stamp it out for this card and then used my fingers to mold each leaf which only takes about 30 seconds.



I am making another card for The Rubber Buggy and used gold card stock for this leaf.  
Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die Stamp



Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Die Set








Isn't this a gorgeous stamp set from Heartfelt Creations called the Wild Orchid Stamp set for the inside of the card.  This was stamped with my Misti Stamp Tool (which I couldn't have done it without this tool) and colored with Copic makers.  This time, I used 1" Scor-Tape to stick the stamped and gold card stock to the inside of the card instead of gluing it so that it won't warp since it is larger than most of the insides of my cards.  




I am not sure if this book die is meant to have an inside but I made it that way so that it will stand and I am able to add another sentiment inside the card with my name and message to wish my friend a happy birthday.


The Tattered Lace Essential Book die sets at The Rubber Buggy will sell out quickly. 

Next Saturday, check out my Christmas book cards with the Tattered Lace Essential Book die set and Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas collection.  The following Saturdays,  I will be also making other Christmas book card for Baby's First Christmas for my daughter and hopefully get one made for puppy's First Christmas for my son. 

Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  


The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share here   Pop in often and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:

Thank you again for stopping by!

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.