Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Valentine

For this week I actually had another card ready - I'm in to saturated canary at the moment. But I also remembered that I had just the perfect Magnolia stamps for Valentine. So I made another one:)


You can never have too much fun playing with these cuties!

Here is Dancing queen Tilda, Edwin wants a hug and Christmas Tilda with cat in a trio. I paper pieced their clothes to match and I used stickers from Makin' memories. The background is Magnolia Love background stamped in Victorian velvet distress ink. On the top and the bottom of the card I layered pearl trim on organza ribbon. I added a cluster of paper flowers in the corner and I made the pearl sprays myself.

I hope you enjoyed my card, thank you for visiting!!
Hugs Pi!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.