Saturday, May 17, 2014
Hello everyone, its Gina here and I am so happy to be  part of this DT (thank you Kellie for inviting me) and to share my first inspirational post with you all.  

I have made a little easel card using a Wee stamp by Whimsy and she is called Dandelion Girl. I have coloured her with Copics.


You can't see the papers very well, but I have used the following Maja papers:

The edges of the paper have been distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Tucked behind the image is a pretty Doily and some gorgeous Cotton Candy Bazzill card just in front of that. Here is a list of the beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers I have used:

The little green twirly bits are made from the stems of the flowers. I just adore this pretty crocheted lace and beautiful Sheer Ribbon.   

Thank you for popping in and have a lovely weekend.

Gina xx

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.