For this special occasion I have chosen a card… a cute Hedgehog card!! I love this Lawn Fawn stamps!!
To make this card I used this Rubby Buggy godies:
- Hedgehugs Lawn Fawn Dies.
- Hedgehugs Lawn Fawn Stamp.
- Grassy Border Lawn Fawn Die.
- Magnolia Mini Lazy Summer Flower Stamp.
- Green Mulberry Paper Leaves 35 mm.
- Chrysanthemums Mixed Green/White.
- Stampingsupplies (acrylic block, doublesided tape).
- Spectrum Noir Set Brights.
- Spectrum Noir Set Essentials.
- Ultra Smooth Premiun White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers.
- Jet Black Stazon Ink.
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder.
First of all, I stamped, painted and cut with Lawn Fawn Die my adorable hedgehogs.
Using a piece of cardstoks green I cuted it with Grassy Border Die and put this piece at the bottom of the card.
I used Magnolia Mini Lazy Summer flowers for create some background behind hedgehogs.
Put leaves and white chrysanthemum in the lower left corner and put a few drops of Glossy Accents.
Finally, I stamped and embossed sentiment and put some sequins in the middle of the card.
Work done!! I hope you enjoy so much making this card!!