Noe here with my newest project for this Friday!
Have you tried Dylusion´s inks?? I love them!! Colors are beautiful and very bright and intense... I used a few colors to make the background to the next card... Look!
Do you like it? First of all, stamp and emboss Lawn Fawn small feathers with transparent ink and clear embossing powders and then play with Dylusions inks. Let it dry!
While, stamp two large feathers and paint them with Spectrum Noir markers.
Stamp "Dream" in a tag and embossed this word with gold embossing powders. Tag was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.
More photos in detail:
Products used in this card:
- Lawn Fawn Dream Stamps.
- Lawn Fawn Dream Dies.
- Tangerine Dream Dylusion Ink Spray.
- Bubblegum Pink Dylusion Ink.
- Calypso Teal Dylusion Ink.
- Lemon Zest Dylusion Ink
- Cherry Pie Dylusion Ink
- Spectrum Noir Markers
- Wild Orchid Crafts Apple Blossoms
- 10mm Wild Orchid Crafts Open Roses (Vintage Colors).
- Wild Orchid Crafts Heather Stems
- Stamping Supplies
Thank you for visiting