Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Vintage Cards with Netra

 So happy its Wednesday ! 
I hope this week has been wonderful for you all. 
My love for vintage things is a growing obsession. 
Even though I may venture out and do a fun and bright project....
I always return to vintage at some point.
So with the help of the 
I was able to make some quick cards.  
These packs are a fun no fuss way to create a 
projects. 
I used the "Victoria" Kit. But there are other beauties to choose from. 
They are sooo jammed packed ! 
Here are my cards 
I hope you like them. 




Also Used:
Creating in Faith Stamp "Phrases" 
Prima Resin Trinkets 



 
Thank you for visiting
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Netra: I just love your cards and perfect how you used these supplies to make all of your cards. Great Job and Hugs

Bev Code said...

stunning cards.. each one special

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...