Saturday, November 4, 2017

Birthday Easel Card with Drawer






Welcome back and Nancy Hill for The Rubber Buggy Design Team.  I love making easel cards attached to a drawer.  If you haven't seen my step-by-step visual and written instructions on how to make an easel card with a drawer, click HERE.  If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me. 

The gorgeous coordinating Heartfelt Creations Botanical Orchid  paper pad, dies and stamps as well as the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily flower dies and stamps are sold at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.   

To get you started on making the flowers, watch the videos Heartfelt Creations Orchid and Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Flower U-Tube video.   I made my flowers using shimmer cardstock and sponged with my fingers the NUVO Embellishment Mousse colors:  Lilac LavenderPeony PinkPink Flambe before shaping each petal using a flower shaping tools and pad.  

The top sentiment is from the Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch Pawfect stamped set, "Life Is Better With You In It".  The inside sentiment is from the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid Wishes.  I used colored pencils and Copic markers on the flowers, leaves and hummingbirds. I glued the oval on the Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval die.  The butterfly is from the Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley collection and colored with Copic markers.  

I used 1" Scor Pal-Scor Tape to adhere more of this together and advise using heavy weight cardstock for the drawer.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Fleur Border and Pocket die set cut out with white cardstock and adhered it around the drawer.  

I stamped a retired Heartfelt Creation sentiment inside the drawer and colored it with pencils.  When I gave this to her, I had chocolates and other fun gifts inside the drawer.  

I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making an easel card attached to a drawer using the Heartfelt Creations paper, dies and stamp sets. I really encourage you to purchase the entire coordinating Heartfelt Classic Sunflower collections from The Rubber Buggy.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.