Saturday, April 17, 2021

Stamperia Sweety Birthday Card


 Welcome back and hope you are having a wonderful crafty weekend today.  The Rubber Buggy has a large selection of Stamperia collections and this one is the Stamperia Sweety which is one of my favorites for making birthday cards to my female friends and family.  I love the Stamperia Sweety Memories chipboard that coordinates with The Stamperia Sweety paper collection. I used the Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the chipboard and paper to the card.  I cut out the tea pot from the Stamperia Sweety collection along with the adorable cupcake that was glued behind the Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Imperial resin frame.   I added the beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a lace handmade bow with a hot glue gun to the card.  


 So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.