Saturday, June 26, 2021

Graphic 45 Catch of The Day Scrapbook Fishing Page

Welcome back and Nancy, here to share a fun scrapbook page with the Graphic 45 Catch of The Day Collection. We have so many family and friends that are big into fishing and the Graphic 45 Catch of The Day collection will be my 'go to' for cards and making scrapbook pages of the fishing adventures as well as trips to the ocean this year.   This gorgeous collection includes lighthouses, fish, and marinas in gorgeous oceanic colors of deep navy blues and rustic reds.  Each page in this collection is available and sold separately along with adding the chipboard and stickers.

I also used the Graphic 45 Catch of the Day journaling cards that comes in a variety of sizes in coastal themes that I used to frame my pictures.  I just cut out the photos and glued these onto each of the journal cards.  


I cut out the Catch of the Day with anchor and glued it to the blue wooden cardstock in this collection.  I was able to match the lines of the wood and you won't be able to see the cut out.  I also cut out the three images of stamps from this page and added the scrapbook.  

I added the fish and starfish from the Stamperia Seaworld and first coated with black gesso and then brushed on  Prima Marketing Redesign Brass wax along with the Prima Marketing Firebird wax.  I adhered the moulds with Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced Glue.



 I had another die set with a fishing pole, fish and bobbin that I cut out and adhered to the card.  I added red/white and turquoise/white baker twine to the pictures.  The top picture, I used one of the Graphic 45 Catch of the Day stickers that was in this paper packet.  

So grab this gorgeous paper collection and have a fabulous crafting day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.