Saturday, January 1, 2022

Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper Gift Box

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share my altered gift box with the gorgeous Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper collection along with the Prima Marketing Grungy Frame. I just love the beautiful and elegant ladies in this collection of Fern Studio Fairy Whisper of fairies and gorgeous princesses with the unicorns of soft colors of lavender and purple of this gorgeous cardstock in the paper pad to build imaginative projects and cards and available at The Rubber Buggy.com while supplies last which won't be long so get your order in soon for this collection.


Don't you just love the frames in the Prima Marketing Grungy mould.  I am using the smaller frame that I made with epoxy resin and covered it with the shimmer colors of Prima Marketing White Pearl Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic paints and used my fingers to dab the Prima Marketing French Lavender Art Alchemy Acrylic paints around the top to bring out some of the details of the frame.  I found this gorgeous vintage lady, flowers and butterfly in the Blue Fern Studios Fairy Whispers Ephemera Pack #2 which also has the other gorgeous ladies in this collection as well as in the Fairy Whisper paper but just cut out for you.  I typed the "Sisterly Love" and used lavender color for the font and printed it out and added behind the frame.  

I added a doily behind the lady.  I handmade the lavender bow and added the lavender and white 10mm and 15mm Wild Orchid Craft roses.  I used a hot glue gun for the bow and flowers and Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue for adhering the cardstock to the box.  

I cut out a 2" strip of Blue Fern Studio Bella Dream cardstock and adhered to the side of the box.  


Blue Fern Studio Fairy Whisper - Bella Dream

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.