Saturday, February 5, 2022

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl With Holiday Gifts Celebrate card and Tag

I am just loving the Stamping Bella Curvy Girl With Holiday Gifts stamp. This adorable stamp set features an adorable girlie with holly in her hair and her arms full of presents which is perfect for this time of year including for a birthday card or for any occasion during this holiday and winter season!  Nancy, here to share this stamp set along with other supplies available at The Rubber Buggy.


I used the adorable Stamping Bella Curvy Girl With Holiday Gifts stamp colored with Copic Markers. I layered the card with solid green cardstock, then Lawn Fawn Let It Shine green strip cardstock, white cardstock and embossed with a embossing folder.  I added a strip of washi tape with the stars and cut out shimmer silver cardstock strip to put behind her.  I added a Tutti Design Celebrate die that was die cut using Lawn Fawn Silver Metallic cardstock.  
 
I colored this girlie with Copic Markers and used the Ranger White Opaque pen to do the white dots and strip on her dress.  For this tag, I used the Graphic 45 Staple Regular Tag and Gear Die set similar to the Graphic 45 Regular Tags Kraft package using the tag die to cut out the tag. I used an ole embossing folder to the tag.   I die cut the Lawn Fawn Fa La La border die with metallic gold cardstock.  I used my Brother's Scan and Cut machine to enlarge the tag to program to cut it additional around the edges of 1/4" with Lawn Fawn Let It Shine pink dotted cardstock.  I added some Wild Orchid Craft flowers to the ribbon.  I used an ole tree die and cut it out with white cardstock.  I sprayed some adhesive glue to the tree and added white glitter to it.  Let dry and I sponged on Ranger green ink to the glitter.  


So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.