Saturday, March 5, 2022

Time To Celebrate


Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a fun birthday card made with the adorable Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Eva Loves to Celebrate stamp set along with the Lawn Fawn Giant Birthday Message stamp set cut out with the new Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Message scalloped die.  

I found an ole embossing folder and embossed the shimmer white paper.  I cut out a pink frame and red frame for the background.  

I stamped the Girl and Lawn Fawn Giant Birthday Message stamp with the Lawn Fawn Jet Black Licorice ink pad and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut out the girl using my Brother's Scan and Cut machine rather than fussy cut it out.  

I used the 5/8" wide Scor-Tape to adhere the ribbon on the card and added a 15mm pink Wild Orchid rose to the center of the ribbon with a hot glue gun.  

Lawn Fawn Giant Birthday Message

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Message

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.