Saturday, November 19, 2022

Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Cutout Snow Globe card

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Today, I am showcasing the Sizzix Christmas Cutouts die set by Tim Holtz that is available now at The Rubber Buggy.  These adorable special messages with the festive season are ideal for your Christmas card making and paper crafting of the houses, trees, hearts and stars to pop out of the die to create unique Christmas card, party invitation and gift tags.

 

The Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Cutout die set of 16 thinlit dies can be used separately or with the trees, heart and stars to pop out of the die to create unique sentiments and images. 

I wanted to make this look like a snow globe so I cut out the white circle with Spellbinder Nestabilities die set and then used the same circle die along with a larger circle die to cut out the metallic silver circle.  I sponged on the white cardstock some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Stormy Sky blue ink and then stamped the Lawn Fawn Winter Sky stamp set with the Santa and sleigh with black ink.  

I cut out the houses and trees with green and red cardstock and cut out some yellow cardstock and glued behind the red houses.  I cut out a circle with white cardstock and cut off 1/3 for the ground.  I glued the houses and trees on the circle and added NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops all over to make the snow.  I cut out the stars in the die set with metallic gold cardstock and added these to the background and above the three in the PEACE sign.

I made the Peace banner using the wooden cardstock from the Ciao Bella Christmas Vibes paper pad and used the Sizzix Tim Holtz CutOut die of the banner that came with the set to cut out black paper to adhere behind the PEACE.  I cut out the Christmas tree with green glitter paper and used glue to added it to the PEACE Christmas tree.  

I used Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam white strip to adhere the globe and sign to the Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper cardstock.  I used two Spellbinder Nestabilities rectagular dies to create the silver metallic cardstock frame and used glue to adhere to the card.  

Supplies:  
Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper cardstock
Spellbinder Rectangle Nestabilities
 My Colors White Cardstock
NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops
Silver Metallic cardstock

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.