Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Meet the Design Team

Today we are going to introduce Pernilla Svalborg. Pernilla comes to us from Sweden.


Here is a little bit about Pernilla.

I am truly addicted to paper crafting. I say paper crafting, because I started a long time ago with scrapbooking and card making, but since the discovery of youtube it has now evolved to almost anything that involves working with paper. A new favourite of mine is mini albums, but I've also tried a couple of altered projects lately. Since I'm the new kid on the block, I'm experimenting with as much as I can, therefore I can not tell what's my style yet - but feel free to claim me:) I hope I can bring back a little of all the inspiration I have received from you all fellow paper crafters - oh what fun we shall have!!


Pernilla's Blog:  http://www.msscrapmess.blogspot.com

Welcome Pernilla.

Kellie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.