Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hey Everyone,
         Wow, November already and seems like October just started and now it's over. Time is flying by and not for long Christmas is here. I hope you all had a nice Halloween. Anyhoo, I'm back with another card that I made for The Rubber Buggy. I decided to go for CAS (Clean and simple). I used Magnolia stamps Cool Edwin and colored him with copic markers and Prismacolored pencils. Also, I used the Magnolia paper and used my die cut to make a cute border. I added some twine and stamped a sentiment. You can find all the supplies here at The Rubber Buggy. I hope you like this simple card I made.

Products I used for this card you can find it here @ The Rubber Buggy
Magnolia Rubber Stamp:
Magnolia Patterned paper:
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Jas

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.