Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Time and Spells

Good morning Steph here today with a fun card using Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells.

I know we just passed  Halloween, but I adore this Steampunk paper and couldn't resist creating this card.






I created a tri fold card from cardstock and added some pattern paper on the front flaps.  Then I die cut ovals from the reverse side of the pattern papers.  Most of these papers have solid backs so they coordinate well together.



 

The stamp is from the coordinating Graphic 45 stamp set  - Steampunk Spells set #1.  I stamped the clock 3 times in 3 different colors of ColorBox inks, then pieced the clock from the different colors.  The clock was fussy cut then added to the card front.
 
 
Thanks for visiting
 
Steph
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.