Here Noe to show you my newest card... A card for a boy, who are always more difficult to do, I don´t know why!
I used as base colors of black, red and white, a combination that I personally love! And to make the pinwheel I used a couple of papers from "Man about Town" collection, fantastic collection papers for our male projects.
Surely you've noticed that I love include some mixed media tecniques on my cards to give a touch of grace: stains, inks, enamel dots... are basic for me!
Products used in this card:
- Man about Town Wild Rose Studio 6x6 paper pack.
- Decor Celebrate PoppyStamps Craft Die.
- Black Soot Distress ink pad.
- Abandoned Coral Distress Paint.
- Licorice Twist Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe.
- Ranger Watercolor Paper.
- Black embossing powder.
- Tim Holtz Water Brush Detailed Tip
Have a great day!!
Thank you for visiting