Monday, January 25, 2016

Fabulous Day using Wild Rose Studio


HI..... Bev here today.  I am using products from my DT at The Rubber Buggy. I am excited to share with you this fabulous page created using Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Glade Paper Pack and also Blue Fern Studio Fantasy Butterfly chipboard. I also am using The Scrap Room sketch Challenge.



Supply List: 
The Rubby Buggy Products
Marker: copic
Other: paint, brads, stickers, signo white gel pen, black pen
Sketch: The Scrap Room sketch


In the close ups we get a better view of all the details. Look at the amazing colours in the prints from this collection. It is done using 6x6" paper pad. The Blue Fern Studio chipboard is copic coloured.


This section shows the stickers and rubons I added to the page along with some paint splattered background.


More fun stickers to cluster and do the title.


This view is an up close of the main centre section of my page... what fun colouring, shapes and texture.


**************************************


Today I also have an extra page I created using the Scrap our Stash Challenge and sketch (below- using Arrow Butterfly Chipboard sketch ) . I used my products from The Rubber Buggy - 7 Dots Studio -illumination Collection and some Blue Fern Studios Flutter page Dangles chipboard.


Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products:
Paper:7 Dots Studio -illumination Collection
Chipboard:Blue Fern Studios Flutter page Dangles
Markers: copics
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: twine


In the close ups I'll share some details of my page. Special attention to the lower right corner with the paper strip with some cute stickers... and doodled signo white gel stitch line.


Here we see many layers of paper, a doodled upper corner, an arrow sticker and a ring circle cut using Kreaxions circle cutter from Just Imagine Crafts.


The Blue Fern Studio chippie is coloured with copic marker and tied off with Bella Creations Timeless twine.


Here is the central details photo that shows all elements welding together to create a great page.
Thanks for stopping by.. hope to see you again soon.


Thanks for visiting today... I had great pleasure sharing with you ....see you again soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.