Sunday, March 20, 2016

more Cards using Heartfelt Creatons Delightful Daisy Collection


 It's Bev back again today with more amazing floral cards using products from my design team at The Rubber Buggy. I have been experimenting and creating using my newest product line..... Heartfelt Creations  and this collection is the Delightful Daisy Stamp and Die along with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit



The shaping tool allows you to 3D your flowers to any depth you like.. use them single, double or even triple depth. Also mix them up in fabulous clusters. 


Here is a side view to show you the 3D and many layers.


This specific Collection also has some leaves to compliment the flowers. It's a perfect mix to work with. On this card I stamped and die cut the leaves out of coordinating colour for a change. It looks great.

I have been using copics to colour these flowers and leaves with some signo white gel accents, some stickles for shimmer and I used some Memory Box Dies to add the background accents.


 


 

Hope you enjoyed viewing more floral cards today.... thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.