Monday, April 25, 2016

Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set to create a beautiful swirl card with tutorial


hi.... Bev here today. I am thrilled to day to share this card with you...I was inspired by spring theme and mood board. What better inspiration than flowers and colours.

I am using my newest Heartfelt Creations products from The Rubber Buggy. It prompted me to get out my copics again, use Delightful Daisy stamps and dies along with the Tim Holtz ranger mini ink pads to create some cards. 

Instructions:
I started by stamping the images and the sentiment as per above. I then coloured this section using Tim Holtz ranger mini ink pads and a finger sponge.


These stamped and die cut flowers are coloured with some Tim Holtz ranger mini ink pads with finger sponge.. but then accented the shading with copic markers.


Using my Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower shaping tool kit I mold my flowers.


You start on the back side and work them until they curl to you liking.


You can see some signo white gel pen accents on these pieces also.. they were added before sculpting the flowers. Above are 3 different sizes.


Here is a double layer flower. When you turn them over you mold and shape just the centre piece to flatten the flower.  If you want double or triple you glue the centres inside each other.



On my finished card you can see some background flat inked flowers, some single shaped flowers and some double layered sculpted flowers. It great to mix them up. Some flowers are placed on top of the background coloured flowers.. some left plain. On this back ground I used a tan ink to lightly colour the white background, I inked the outer edges and cut the slanted shape for dimension. A print pattern is in the background and lots of fun ribbon accents this card.


You can also see the liquid pearl dot trailer in this photo.


Here is the photo shot showing the fabulous 3D depth in this card.
I enjoyed sharing with you today. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.