Noe here with another fun project to share with you... November is full of birthday for me, so I decided to park my Christmas cards and start preparing some of my friends birthday cards.
And here is the first:
I used a paper combination of "Fall" collection from Lawn Fawn ... I painted my cute dragon with Copics markers and I modified slightly the original stamp because removed the bird that dragon have on the tale.
I died Happy Birthday stitched circle on two sheets of adhesive foam to give relief and joined after slightly offset to put some glitter on it.
Finally I added some Crystal Drops and some sequins, and ready!
- Dragon & Bird Wild Rose Studio Clear Stamp.
- Stitched Happy Birthday Circle Frame Memory Box Die.
- Stitched Rectangle Layers Memory Box Dies.
- Fool´s Gold Blue Fern Studios Glitter.
- Gloss White Crystal Drops Nuvo by Tonic Studio.
- Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops Nuvo by Tonic Studio.
- Box of Chocolate Craft Medley Cups Sequins.
- Copics Markers.
- Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers.
Thank you for visiting