Monday, November 21, 2016

Celebrating Christmas with amazing Riddersholm Design collection


hi everyone, it's Bev here today, Christmas is coming soon, so I thought I'd share some celebration family photos of previous years before it's time to start on the new ones for this year. There is so many fabulous manufacturers and Christmas lines that are fabulous to create with.

Up first is a page of my eldest son and his family at our home enjoying Christmas time together.
The line I am using for these is from my Design Team with The Rubber Buggy - Riddersholm Design - Our Country Christmas.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Riddersholm Design Our Country Christmas
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio Beaded Flourish, Shabby Flakes
Markers: copics
Other: modeling paste, stencil, sparkle mod podge, studio G glitter glue, paint, stickles, cardstock, Paper House 3D puffy stickers, Kreaxions punch


Next up is a special photo of me with my 2 eldest Grand Daughters. I usually take all the photos but I have learned over the last couple of years to hand the camera over and also use the timer when I want everyone in the group photo.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Riddersholm Design Our Country Christmas
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: stamps, ribbon, stickers, sew easy ink roller

Be sure to visit the store and view this collection and the many others that all have fabulous Christmas lines that I am sure you would love too.


 
Thanks for stopping by today... hope to see soon.



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful scrap book pages and love the Riddersholn Design paper. Love your photos and especially the one that you are in.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.