Saturday, September 2, 2017

My Son's Wedding

This is the first challenge for 2017 for The Rubber Buggy Challenge.  Come join the fun and you might be our first winner this year for a $15.00 gift certificate for The Rubber Buggy on-line store.




This is a scrap book page of my son's and daughter-in-law wedding this past month.  The gorgeous paper, tabs on the right of the photo and bottom white oval die cut are from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding collection.

You will most likely see ribbons and flowers on all of my projects.  I made these flowers from the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily and Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die and stamp sets.  You can view how I made my cottage roses by click HERE to view a You-Tube video that I created for you. 

 I love using the NUVO Mousse to color my flowers.  This time, I used the NUVO Calypso CoralMother-of-Pearl and Peony Pink and sponged the petals of the flowers before assembling each flower.  

I typed in "Tying the Knot" using a Word software and Vivalda Italic font.  Did you know that most printer inks have ink that embossing powder will stick to it.  I printed this sentiment on shimmer card stock and immediately embossed the printer ink with silver embossing powder and heated it with the embossing tool. 

 The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:

Thank you again for stopping by 
Nancy Hill
Design Team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.