Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Magnolia Shaker Card


Hi it's Jennifer here with a Shaker card using 2 of the 
LF Scalloped Rectangle Stackables to Create the Sweet Shaker.
I backed it using Maja Home For The Holidays paper and cut it
so you could see the Snowmen in the Snow. The stamp I used is
Magnolia Tilda With Little Rudolf.
I used Sequins in soft blues and clear. The 3D Craft Foam
is fabulous for creating Shaker Cards. The LF Winter Big Scripty Stamps
work well with the matching LF Winter Big Scripty Dies to
add a nice sentiment. I have used a mix of flowers. I have also
used this gorgeous Venise White Lace on it I glued, Sheer Box Pleat Blue
and Lace Pearl Centre.

I will have some pics of all my new goodies that just arrived.
Now I wonder what I will create next week.
so pop on over and take a look at all the new goodies in the shop
Here.

and more

Have a Great Week Crafting Everyone.

JENNIFER






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.