Saturday, January 27, 2018

Bunny Ballerina

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and taking time out for crafting.  Hi, Nancy Hill, for the Rubber Buggy Design Team and excited to share a card that I made with the adorable Wild Craft Studio Bunny Ballerina stamp and gorgeous Lemon Craft Violet Silence paper collection.

I cut out the flowers from the Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage 017 and used a flower molding tool on the back of each flower to give them a 3D effect.  I glued in the center of most flowers the  

US Artquest Mini Prills - You Had Me At Yellow Prills .  

Wild Rose Studio-Bunny Ballerina

I used the Misti Stamp tool with Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the bunny.  I colored the bunny with Elizabeth Craft Flower Pan Pastel ink.  I applied the NUVO Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen to the butterfly, around the star and to the bunny's dress and bow.  I stamped "My Wish For You" using the Heartfelt Creations  Wishes stamp set.  
Lemon Craft Violet Silence 12 x 12 paper
Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage Time 017
Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage Time 016
NUVO Shimmer Glitter Gloss
I hope I have inspired you to make your next projects using the coordinating Lemon Craft Violet Silence papers and the adorable Wild Rose Studio Bunny Ballerina stamp.  You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.