Monday, January 29, 2018

Handmade with Love from the Home Spun Blue Fern Studios Collection


Today at The Rubber Buggy I am sharing a great photo of my 2 youngest Grand Children as they head out to school to start a new year. OMG they grow up far too fast.
I am using lots of Blue Fern Studios Home Spun Collection with chipboards and flowers to match.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products


When I create any kind of project I usually add lots of layers..... done with lots of different print papers and also lots of accents whether it's chipboards, flowers or stickers along with stones, brads, ribbons or bling. What ever mixes and matches is perfect.


I love floral clusters that match the colours in the print papers.


I also like more than 1 cluster on some pages.


The chipboards in this collection are amazing and worked fabulously to pop the photo.

 

In this close up you can see lots of elements and the photo is awesome.

 


Thanks for stopping by....please take time to visit the store for these and so many other fabulous products that are available.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.