Sunday, August 4, 2019

Finished Wedding Box

Thought I would share my completed Bridal Shower Gift that I made more my granddaughter for the big wedding in a couple week. Fun and thought you might want to do this as well someday. For those who have been following The Rubber Buggy Web link, I made the wedding box March 2019 but now I have the final gifts in this box. I personalized the chocolate bars by typing a sentiment on the Heartfelt Creations Wedding paper through my printer, wine bottles with their photo, name and tag and a beautiful rosary on the rose petal soap using the Heartfelt Creation Classic Wedding paper. On top the the box, I added a magnet along with a tag in the Heartfelt Creation Classic Wedding paper which reflects a wedding sentiment. In case you haven't seen this box I made back in March, here is the link: https://therubberbuggy.blogspot.com/2019/03/wedding-heart-box.html






I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.