Saturday, August 3, 2019

Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks Die Cards and Gift Boxes

Welcome back and happy weekend.  Nancy, here, to share some cards and gift boxes that I made with the gorgeous Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks die.   I had to make about 15 Thank You cards and gift boxes in one weekend and had so much fun making these using the wonderful die and supplies available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.







I made my own glitter paper by using heavy cardstock sprayed with adhesive spray glue and heavily sprinkled with glitter.  Tap the paper on the edge afterwards to knock off any glitter not sticking to the paper.  By making your own glitter paper will save you money as well as getting the color that you want and have the quality that you need for your die cut or used for your card or project.  The Rubber Buggy sells a variety of fine glitter to make your own glitter paper.  

I like using this spray glue as well on back of the detailed die cut like this Thanks die cut to adhere on my cards.  Otherwise, I use the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue  for the rest of the projects and cards.   

I used washi tape for the one card and used a beautiful aqua colored ribbon for the other.  I would suggest if you are mailing many of the cards to just use the washi tape to save on mailing cost.

The embossing folder is a retired Crafter's Companion but The Rubber Buggy sells another Crafter's Companion embossing folder that will work well along with other embossing folders.  I used shimmer paper for the front of the card.

I plan to have a tutorial with measurements on how I created my gift box covered with the gorgeous Prima Marketing Havana paper with Wild Orchid Craft flowers with the beautiful Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks.  I used the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue to create my boxes. 

Don't forget to add on that gorgeous shimmer using the NUVO Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss brush to finish the project on the butterflies and other embellishments for that added shimmer. 

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.