Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Autumn Layout

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing an Autumn layout featuring Prima Marketing's Autumn Sunset Collection.  Fall is right around the corner where I live, I can hear the Aspens Rustling in the morning already, the days are hot and the evenings are starting to cool a little.  Here in Wyoming we have a standing joke that there's only 2 seasons, Frontier Days and Winter, however that is not true, we have the most beautiful fall weather called Indian Summers and it's my favorite time of year!

 For this layout I used the A4 Paper pad by simply overlapping 2 sheets from the collection and then adhering them to a 12 x 12 sheet of older Prima paper from my stash.  I also used the flowers that coordinate with this collection Autumn Sunset flowers-Falling Leaves  and Harvest Moon.






All of these products are available in the Rubber Buggy Store so be sure to stop by and pick yours up!

Thanks for stopping by the  Rubber Buggy Blog today!  


Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.