Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Friendship Cards

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a couple of  friendship cards featuring Prima Marketing Apricot Honey.  You can purchase this 12x12 paper pad and it's coordinating embellishments in the Rubber Buggy Store.   










To start these cards I simply matted the card with 2 mats and used the cutouts that came with in the pad.  I popped it up giving it dimension.

Once this is done you can embellish your card.  I fussy cut some butterflies from a sheet in the paper pad and I added some flowers from my stash however the Apricot Honey coordinating flowers are available in the Rubber Buggy Store.

Fussy cut some butterflies from a sheet of Apricot Hone y patterned paper that came in the 12 x 12 paper pad. Add some Pearls to the centers of the butterflies.

The final touch was to give the butterflies some sparkle I used some Clear  Wink of Stella for that.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy Blog today!

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.