Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Christmas In July Tag

Hello friends!  Debbie here today sharing a Christmas Tag featuring Prima Marketing Christmas In The Country Collection.  This new release is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it. On this tag I used the Christmas In The Country Tidings flowers and the A4 Paper Pad.  Perfect for layouts and card making!

I also used some red ribbon and a chipboard sleigh from my stash.  I painted the Chipboard with Prima Marketing Sparks in Chest of Gold.






When the tag was fully assembled I added Prima Marketing Mini Art Stones and Prima Marketing Art Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles, and finished it all with some splatters from sprays from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy today!!!  


Debbie




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.