Saturday, July 27, 2019

Lawn Fawn Christmas Cards

Welcome back crafters.  Nancy Hill, here, and I am excited to share with you Christmas cards with new techniques and step-by-step tutorial with the Lawn Fawn Winter Skies stamp and die set along with the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die set.  The Rubber Buggy has all of the name-brand products to make your next project.  Have fun with my tutorial that I have created for you and if you have questions, please message me!


















Below is another example of a birthday card using the same techniques described above.
Additional supplies:

Prima Marketing Melange-Sugar Art Pebbles


I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.