Sunday, September 1, 2019

Julie Nutting Tag


Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a fun Tag featuring Prima Marketing Golden Coast 






I started this project by cutting a tag from the  Prima Marketing Golden Coast 
12 x 12 paper Pad and then inking the edges with  Holtz Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Stamsp -  Elana and colored her with water markers from my stash.   Fussy cut several pieces from the paper collection including a large hot air balloon and some of the seashells and flowers.  I added some die cut doilies in the background and some fern leaves from my chipboard stash.  The leaves were painted with Prima Marketing Metallique Acryllic Paint and then rubbed with Opal Magic Wax.  To finish this tag I added the Golden Coast flowers - Ocean Pier.



Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today and be sure to check out the Rubber Buggy store for all your paper crafting supplies!

Debbie














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.