Saturday, September 28, 2019

Petunia Card

Welcome back and love to share a birthday card for my sister-in-law made with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creation Classic Petunia paper, stamps and dies.  The Rubber Buggy still has this collection available but supplies will sell out fast so order your now.  



I used the paper on the top left below from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia Paper. 

I stamped the flower basket with embossing ink and embossed it with bronze embossing powder.  I stamped the Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia Bouquet Stamp Set on the top left corner with
 Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender ink  and then again with green ink.
 Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender ink
I die cut out the flowers with the Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunia Bouquet Die and then with scissors and shaped the flowers before gluing it on the die cut.  The sentiment also comes from this paper collection and I cut it out to hide part of the word that was already on the paper.  I used the Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley stamp and die but this paper collection also has gorgeous butterflies that can be cut out and adhered to this card.


I wanted to share with you how I like to personalize my cards.  I type and print the cardstock a beautiful birthday wishes and use the stamp sets that I used in front of my cards.
I used some of the paper from the paper collections and stamp my name on the back of every card and project to make it more personal from me.


So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.  Order now while these gorgeous dies, papers and stamps are still available.  I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.