Saturday, February 8, 2020

Pregnancy Card

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a birthday card made with the new arrival of the January paper in this gorgeous Graphic 45 Fashion Forward 12 x 12 Paper Pad and Fashion Forward collection.  What a beauty and gorgeous collection.  This collection is so well suited for crafters to make planners, daily journals, mini albums, gorgeous cards with papers reflecting flowers and colors for that month and for all of your scrapbook needs. What I like about this the Graphic 45 Fashion Times collection is the monthly pages in this collection to create projects and cards for each month of imagery of vintage ladies, wonderful sentiments and florals for each season of vibrant colors of sapphire blue, amethyst purples, emerald greens, ruby reds and citrine yellows.  

 All of these wonderful products are available at The Rubber Buggy on-line and retail store.  Get your order in while supplies last since this collection is way too gorgeous


Individual papers can also be purchased separately - double-sided paper
Graphic 45 Fashion Forward - May
My granddaughter who got married in August just announced that she is now pregnant and may be having their baby around my birthday in September.  We will now be great grandparents-WOW!


I added the Wild Orchid mulberry flowers with the pearls and always ribbons on most of my cards.  .  I used a hot glue gun to made my lace bow this time and added a Wild Orchid Craft 10mm rose in the center.  I added a Tim Holtz Gum Drop heart to the top corner of the card and colored it with a pink Copic Marker after adhering to the card with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.

I added a frame around the image using the  Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Pattern and Solid Paper and die cut out the Congratulations in gold and black cardstock.  I adhered the gold on top of the black die cut to add dimension.

I typed out the sentiment and used the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward left over pieces around the sentiment.  I stamped the little angel from an ole Penny Black stamp from The Rubber Buggy and colored the baby with Copic Markers.  I cut the angel using my new Brothers Scan and Cut 125 machine which does a great job in cutting many of my stamp images like this one.  

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Pattern and Solid Paper 
Graphic 45 Fashion Forward 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced Glue
Wild Orchid Craft rose
Seam Binding Ribbon - Rose
Tim Holtz Gum Drops (Colored with Pink Copic Marker)
Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Glue

I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to uncover if this brief questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.