Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sympathy Cards

Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Sympathy cards are some of the toughest occasions to create cards for but no doubt these cards are meaningful to the recipient with personalized messages in the card of sympathy, support, and wonderful memories of the person who passed away.

Today, I'm sharing a  handmade sympathy card that is actually versatile enough to use for many other occasions with the Laserowe Love Chipboard - Crosses With FlowersLaserowe Love Chipboard - Crosses With Flowers set has beautiful crosses and gorgeous lilies that are commonly used to make Easter cards, Sympathy cards, Confirmation or Baptism cards. 



The computer-generated message on the front of one card was printed and transfer gold foil sheet was used to color the message.  I used the NUVO Classic Gold embossing powder on the other card.   I already had an embossing folder with these sunrays but you can use just about any embossing background folder that you have.  I used gold foil for the top layer of the cross and painted the cross behind it with Prima Marketing Metallique Rich Copper wax and adhered the entire layers with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advance glue.  I used white paint for the lillies and used my light green Copic Marker for the center of the lillies. I added a butterfly that was embossed with gold glitter.  


It was so much meaningful for me to make these sympathy cards for them.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.