Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ahoy, Matey

Arrrrgh you ready for adventure? Nancy, here, to share a card made with the Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamp and Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey die set.  This adorable stamp set has adorable pirates with a treasure chest and a treasure map where X marks the spot!



I stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut out the 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies with brown and blue cardstock.  I added some dark brown ink that was watered down with a little water and tapped it with a brush to get the brown sprinkles.  I stamped the dark blue waves using the waves in this Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey stamp set.  

I used an sharp blade to cut through the brown sandy cardstock for the treasure chest and one palm tree.

I did my clouds with the beautiful Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass Ink which I use for almost all of the sky scenes in my cards and Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die which could be substituted for the Lawn Fawn Cloud Stencil..  I just love using the Picket Fence Studio brushes for sponging now.
Before adding the pivot die, I sponged on Distress Oxide ink pads to make the sky and Distress brown inks for the big map.  I just used a black ink pen for the stitching in the map.




I added the Lawn Fawn Pivot Popup Die Set for the inside of the card.  This set includes everything you need to create a four-panel pop-up scene that twists open inside your card! Use the included hills, trees, and clouds to decorate your scene with the panels as a starting point to create your own pop-up masterpiece!  This panel can be used on a portrait or landscape side of the card.  You will need to watch the video on assembling the pivot before you begin.  Lawn Fawn made a video that goes through the steps.  Click on Here to take you to this video.   
I adhered the card using the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.
Lawn Fawn Pivot Popup Die Set
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.