Saturday, June 20, 2020

Fairy Wishes


Welcome back and Nancy, here. Come find the magic of creating with the Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes collection!  I am excited to share with you my cards made with the new Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes collection.  This beautiful collection is filled with images of fairies, florals, and yellow butterflies that flutter about with backgrounds of soft pink and purple violets galore.  

The Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes collection 12" x 12" paper pad includes two pages of stickers.  Make sure to check out The Rubber Buggy site for the additional Graphic 45 Fairy Wishes papers and embellishments that you will want to purchase that coordinate with the collection as well.  



Throughout the card, I adhered the Dress My Crafts-Sequins-Pink Celebration to parts of the card. I love the tiny hearts and stars in this jar along with the clear shimmering sequins that add sparkle to my fairy cards.  I stamped the sentiment on the sticker included in this collection.  I traced the sticker on heavy cardstock five times and cut it out and adhered it together to form the height for my easel card to lay against.  I added the Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a hot glue gun and fussy cut the butterflies in this collection to add to parts of the easel card.
Dress My Crafts-Sequins-Pink Celebration




I made this easel card with additional card attached to the bottom of the easel. I printed out the sentiment with my laser printer  to get the toner ink and used rainbow transfer foil and laminator to get the foil on the sentiment.   I fussy cut the fairy and attached this to the  inside of the card.  


I cut out the sentiment from this paper on the left and fussy cut the fairies and flowers from the other paper in this pad and adhered to the card using the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  To frame the sentiment, I cut another sentiment and adhered in the center around the purple and dark blue frame.
Graphic 45 - Fairie Wings - Scrapbook Paper - Rainbow Sparkle (4502080)Graphic 45 - Fairie Wings - Scrapbook Paper - Fairie Wings (4502074)

Graphic 45 - Fairie Wings - 12 x 12 Collection (4502083)

I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.