Saturday, August 8, 2020

Stamperia Forest Birthday Card


Welcome back and Nancy, here.  Would you be needing a nature or fishing card or project? The perfect start to your forest/nature scrapbooks, cards and more is with the beautiful Stamperia Forest collection! This package contains ten 12x12 inch double-sided sheets with a different design on each side. The Stamperia Forest collection also includes stencils, stamps,  decoupage papers and rice paper.   Everything you need to express your creativity!  I have so many hunters and fishermen in my family which makes this collection ideal for creating birthday and projects for them.  

 The Rubber Buggy has all of the name-brand products and supplies you will want for your next crafting project, scrapbooking or card making.



My card is fairly large measuring 7" x 8" but it was soooo much fun to create for my nephew who is a a fisherman and hunter.    I added the Nuvo Crystal Drops Clear Morning Dew on the bubbles and fish on the patterned paper.  The clear crystal drops added a beautiful glossy appearance on the bubbles and fish and almost made the fish look real.  

I added the large and small green sequins and some beads throughout the front of the card using the 28 Lilac Lane Shaper Mix - Deck the Halls.  I really love the variety of colored sequins, buttons and beads in the 28 Lilac Lane Shaper boxes that come in a variety of colors and mixes. 

 I added the Stamperia Forest Die Cuts chipboard on the front and inside of the card.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the rope.  I had a fishing lure die that was cut out with metallic copper paper.  This die has been retired a few years ago.



28 Lilac Lane - Shaker Mixes - Deck The Halls



28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mix - Deck The Halls
28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mix - Deck The Halls
Nuvo - Crystal Drops Gloss - Morning Dew
Nuvo Crystal Drops Clear Morning Dew 

I covered the inside of the card with this paper.  Also, I scanned one of the journal sections found in this collection and used my Photoshop to type and print out the journal with the sentiment. I cut it out and added to the inside of the card.

Previously in the past for other cards, I taped the original journal section on copy paper and print the sentiment on section which is very time consuming since I had to make sure the sentiment would be nicely centered, etc. which would take some trials of printing to get it right before printing on the original patterned paper.  
Stamperia 8in x 8in Paper Pack Block Double Sided Forest | 10 Sheets
Stamperia Forest Paper Pad

Below are the papers from this paper pad used on this card.


Stamperia 12x12 Forest Paper Pack  Double Sided Paper  12x12 image 8
Stamperia Forest Die Cuts Assorted  Die Cut   Forest image 0
Stamperia Forest Die Cuts chipboard
The Stamperia Forest die cuts includes 65 assorted die cut chipboards in this packet that coordinates with the Forest collection.  


Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.