Saturday, August 29, 2020

Stamperia Sweety Planner

Welcome back and Nancy, here. Today, I have a 2021 Deluxe Monthy Planner purchased on Amazon altered with Stamperia Sweety  collection to share with you! It’s always nice to start a new year with something sweet. The Stamperia Sweet Memories Chipboard was also used for this project.   Last week, I made the birthday card out of this paper collection that will be given with the planner.  Click HERE to see the birthday card.

The Stamperia Sweety paper is so completed to do this planner with the gorgeous venice lace, chocolate, cupcakes and tea cups included in this paper pad. The Stamperia Sweet Memories Chipboard was also used on this project.   


Make sure to check out the additional Stamperia Sweety collection of moulds, chipboard,  that are sold separately and available at The Rubber Buggy:

Stamperia Soft Moulds - Tea timeSweety
Stamperia Die Cut/Sweety
Stamperia Chipboard Sweety and Stamperia Sweet Memories Chipboard






I used a hot glue gun, Scor-tape and Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced glue to adhere the lace, flowers and cardstock on the planner.  I poked out the Sweet Memories banner from the Stamperia Decorative Chips - Sweet Memories package.  I sponged on a small amount of glue and sprinkled glitter and adhered it with Beacon 3-n-1 glue to the cardstock.  I used a ole Spellbinder die frame that was cut out with gold metallic cardstock and glue it with the Stamperia journal found in the Stamperia Sweety paper pad. 


Stamperia - Decorative Chips - Sweet Memories
Stamperia Sweet Memories


Below are some of the gorgeous pages in this collection.  In addition for this paper pad, the Stamperia Sweety collection also has 3D cupcake and ice cream moulds, stickers, die cuts that are sold separately.   

NEW Stamperia Sweety 12x12 Paper Pad Paper Kit Paper image 0


NEW Stamperia Sweety - 8" x 8" Paper Pad SBBS21


Throughout my planner, I used many of these images found in this paper collection like the tag below that was cut out and glued next to the cupcake.  I added a white doily behind the cupcake with pink flowers and rhinestone embellishments. NEW Stamperia Sweety 12x12 Paper Pad Paper Kit Paper image 5

I placed the sheet of images (below) found in this paper pad  that can be cut out easily with scissors but through my Brother's Scan and Cut and it cut it all out in 2 minutes.  Make sure to use a pencil around some of the images for the Brother's Scan and Cut to identify what to cut out.  For a trial run, you may want to copy it out first and then put it through the Brother's Scan and Cut machine to figure out what images are too light around their edges that you don't want cut out.  I found this out in my trial run that some of the whites inside the images were cut out which I didn't want.

Stamperia Sweety 12 x 12 Paper Pad – My Creative Spirit
I just love placing my chocolates and butterflies around various pages in this monthly planner. 




I cut out a couple of the tags in this paper collection and used my glue to adhere them to these colored tags.  The planner already that these pockets so I covered the outside of the pockets with this paper and placed the tags inside the pocket.  I added a doily to the outside of the circle brown cake and added some of the images that was previously cut out with my Brother's Scan and Cut machine or you can easily cut these out. 


Picture above is the other side of the tags. 
NEW Stamperia Sweety 12x12 Paper Pad Paper Kit Paper image 7
So you better get this gorgeous Stamperia Sweety paper while available at The Rubber Buggy.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.