Saturday, September 26, 2020

Maja Designs Vintage Baby girl card

Welcome back and hope you are having a wonderful crafty day.  Nancy, here, and excited to share my great-granddaughter's card with you using the beautiful Maja Designs-Vintage Baby-Ephemera Cards cardstock.  The Rubber Buggy carries the name-brand products and supplies for your craft and card.  
 It takes more thinking than doing on what supplies I have on hand to make this a shabby chic baby card.  I always open my stash of venice lace, flowers, pearls and ribbon or twine to starting thinking where to go with any of shabby chic cards.  Sometimes, it is hard to stop adding on additional embellishments towards the end and know where to stop.

I always start in the middle and work my way out so I found some old oval dies and cut the Maja Design girl with a oval die and adhered with glue.  I used the 5mm flat back pearls around this frame.  I made my own little angel with clay from a mold and added it on the card next to the
Wild Orchid flowers and pink/white Baker twine with glue.  I found in my stash some lacy butterflies and hearts and added it to the card.  I had an old "Baby" die and cut it out with pink cardstock.  I used a scallop die cut around the outside of the card.  If you don't have a scallop die, just use regular scallop lace.

I like to personalize every card that I make.  I type the sentiment on Word, print on a laser printer and use my laminator to gold foil the sentiment.  After I glued the final sheet, I noticed a really big ink spot so I added my great granddaughter's collage pictures to the bottom to cover up the ink spots.  I found these adorable critters in my baby die cut folder and added them to the inside of the card by the sentiment.

Maja Design - 12 x 12 Vintage Baby - Ephemera Cards | Vintage baby boys,  Vintage baby, Baby printables

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.