Saturday, October 17, 2020

Lawn Fawn Sweet Den Happy Birthday Card

Hope your weekend will be beary cozy with this cute set of bears! Welcome back and Nancy, here, and I am just loving the Lawn Fawn Sweet Den stamp set and so will you!  I am so excited to share with you  available at The Rubber Buggy of the new arrivals of  Lawn Fawn Sweet Den bear stamp set with the coordinating cozy den from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Dens die set.  Pair these sets with Lawn Fawn Snow Much Fun to add more bears to your scene! 


Share a tip I use for Lawn Fawn stamps:
I used my stamp tool and stamp all of the critters on a 5" x 8 1/2" cardstock.  I color all of the critters.  I adjust my printer setting to a higher density level and print out several copies using the Neenah Smooth White 80lb. cardstock.  I save the original and store it in a folder behind the stamp set.  That way, I don't have to color it over again for awhile.  Since I struggle with die cutting super small images due to poor lighting in my craft room and problems with my back, I cut out all of my stamps with my Brothers Scan and Cut machine.

Instructions:  
First, I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Wood Grain Background die set on brown cardstock.  I sponged on  Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Espresso ink and Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot ink on the stitched wood grain.  I center the large Lawn Fawn Bear Den die on the woodgrain background paper and die cut.  I found some woodgrain cardstock and cut it out for the floor.  I used the small stitched den in the set to cut out the window.  I cut a 2" blue cardstock and die cut the Lawn Fawn Starry Sky Star die.  I cut out 1" of silver glitter paper and adhere behind the falling star.  I used the white Uniball pen to add the small stars and then stamped the Lawn Fawn stars with Lawn Fawn white ink on the blue cardstock.  

I colored the bears with Copic Markers.  Additionally, I stamped and cut out the  rug with orange cardstock  and presents from the Lawn Fawn Christmas Dream stamp set.  I  cut a banner from the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner die set and stamped the sentiment found in the Sweet Den stamp set.  

I used a woodgrain embossing folder for the inside of the card.  I typed and printed out the sentiment and used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Den die set to frame around it.  I added some of the adorable bears to the inside of the card.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.