Saturday, November 21, 2020

Ciao Bella Frozen Roses card

Welcome and has winter arrived in your area?  Nancy, here, and  I can really feel winter has come to our town with the two feet of snow.  The Ciao Bella Frozen Roses patterned paper is a reminder of the gorgeous beginning of winter of frosting on the last rosebuds, gold finches flying on a frozen fountain and an adorable white musk with white cotton snow under his feet.  This beautiful collection along with other gorgeous Ciao Bella collections are available at The Rubber Buggy online and retail store.
Ciao Bella Frozen Roses

Can you imagine what you would like to create with these beautiful wintery scenes for your next project.  This collection also is available in single sheets at The Rubber Buggy.  

I cut out the circle and added a white doily die cut behind it.  I fussy cut the lantern and roses and layered it around the circle.  
 I added Wild Orchid Craft 10mm rose and used the NUVO Crystal Glitter-White Blizzard (my all time favorite) on each rose and pine cone and throughout the card to coordinate with the frozen roses in the pattern paper.  This glitter appears as frost or snow when applied to my cards.  I am so happy that The Rubber Buggy was able to restock the NUVO White Blizzard since I use this as the last touch to complete a wintery or Christmas card.


I adhered the card with Beacon 3-n-1 Advanced Glue.   

 I love the beautiful frame with the sentiment that is included in the Ciao Bella Frozen Roses paper collection along with the beautiful birds scene on the left side.  I scan the paper and pasted the sentiment to this paper before printing it out.  I love to do this to really personalize the inside of a card.  

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.