Sunday, November 29, 2020

Ciao Bella Northern Lights Snow Globe Easel Card

 

Hello Friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a fun dimensional card that is so easy to make and turns out so fabulous.  I used the Ciao Bella Northern Lights paper collection  from the Rubber Buggy Store for this card.  This collection is one of my favorites!  

This card is called a Easel card and it's so dimensional and allows you to add so many elements to it And it folds up perfectly flat into a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card.  If you are sending this it will need a bubble wrap envelope or a box.

I used one of the Snow globe cut outs from this collection for my card front.  I added glitter using a glue pen  and highlighted the snow and then sprinkled glitter over the glue.


To keep the card standing I used a strip from one of the patterned paper s and then matted it onto some red foil cardstock. 



I fussy cut some of the trees and the sleigh from the patterned paper and then popped them up with foam tape.



This photos shows where I added some of the glitter.  


To finish this card I added some ribbon, holly and small pinecones from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by the Rubber Buggy blog today!  

Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store  and check out this collection.  

The store carries so many great products and the customer service is Great! 

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.