Sunday, December 20, 2020

Ciao Bella Northern Lights Cards

 

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun dimensional card set that is so easy to make and turns out so fabulous.  I used the Ciao Bella Northern Lights paper collection  from the Rubber Buggy Store for this card.  This collection is one of my favorites!  

This card is easy and still dimensional.

I used one of the Snow Globe cut out as well as a Clock cut out from this collection for my card fronts.

If you're looking for last minute cards to make and running short on time this paper collection is perfect for this! 





To finish this card I added a sentiment, some ribbon and a flower from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by the rubber Buggy  blog today!  

Be sure to stop by the Rubber Buggy Store  and check out this collection.  

The store carries so many great products and the customer service is great! 

Debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.