Saturday, December 12, 2020

PhotoPlay Gnomes for Christmas cards

Welcome back and hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Nancy, here to share some very fun Christmas cards made with the adorable PhotoPlay Gnomes for Christmas and Photo Play Not a Creature Was Stirring to capture your holiday greetings with the gorgeous patterned papers, die cuts and stickers.  These collections come in a pack or additional stickers are available separately.  Also, there are coordinating paper packs that come in separate packs that add to these collections.  This year, I bought extra stickers so that I don't run out since I love these PhotoPlay Christmas collections so much for most of my Christmas cards this year.

These adorable holiday gnomes are so much fun to play with with so many gnomes to choose from in this collection.  I combined this card with last year's PhotoPlay Not a Creature Was Stirring Christmas stickers.  

The above card measures 5 1/2" x 7 1/2".  I could have made it smaller but will be hand delivered to a special family.   I handmade the poinsettia and added the Lawn Fawn Mini Strings of Light die set and added NUVO Crystal Drops Red Berry and NUVO Crystal Drops Apple Green.  After the crystal drops dried over night, I added the NUVO Crystal Drops White Blizzard on the lights and throughout the card.

This card measures 6" x 6".  The right side outside edge white cardstock with the Ho Ho Ho sentiment measures 2" x 5".  The inside measures 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" white cardstock.  The Naughty or Nice white cardstock measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/4".  I added a small doily behind this sentiment. I added the fun labels found in the stickers from this collection.   I used the Baker red and white twine and added a red button and green sequins from the 28 Lilac Lane Deck The Halls.  After the card was completed, I added the NUVO Crystal Drops White Blizzard throughout the card.  I adhered both cards using the 
Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Glue which is my favorite since it is very tacky and fast drying.  Anytime I get some extra glue on the card, I am able to rub it off with my fingers.

Thanks for your visit today!  The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.