Saturday, December 4, 2021

Blue Fern Studio Yuletide Christmas cards


Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share some vintage shabby chic Christmas cards made with the beautiful Blue Fern Studio Yuletide cardstock of Christmastime in Victorian days with winter florals, classic patterns, birds, and berries showcasing wintry themes of ice-skating and sleds of warm vintage tones throughout the collection to create your beautiful cards, albums,  and home decor with this incredible collection.

I cut out the gorgeous vintage caroler and added a doily behind her.  I cut out some cheese cloth and rubbed it in Ranger Vintage Photo ink pad and glued it behind her as well.  I cut out more of this paper for the background and used my fingers to tear around the edges and curl the edges with my fingers. I adhered with Scor-Pal tape the white lace behind the background.  I added this sentiment from the collection.  I used the Wild Orchid Craft flowers with a jute string behind it.  I adhere a snowflake chipboard on the card.
I cut out the image and added a die cut snowflake.  I cut out two Merry Christmas die cuts with white and dark brown cardstock and glued the white die cut slightly off side of the brown die cut to make it look like a shadow.  I die cut two pine trees and added the NUVO White Gloss around the branches and throughout the scene and let dry. I added Wild Orchid Craft flowers and some jute behind the flowers. After the gloss dried, I added the NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops through the picture.  I cut out some cheese cloth and rubbed it in Ranger Vintage Photo ink pad and glued it behind the wintery scene.  I cut out more of this paper for the background and used my fingers to tear around the edges and curl the edges with my fingers. 
 
Blue Fern Studio Yuletide Christmas Trimmings

Blue Fern Studio Yuletide Christmas Wrappings

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.