Saturday, October 29, 2022

Christmas cards with Sizzix Thinlit Tim Holtz Twig and Thump





Hi everyone! I am back again to share another card I created with the new Tim Holtz/Sizzix release for Christmas 2022. I had so much fun creating these card and I hope it has inspired you.  A new reorder of the Sizzix Tim Holtz dies are coming soon so get your order in immediately while supplies last since these adorable colorlit dies and Tim Holtz stamps sets will soon sell out fast.  

For these cards, I am showcasing the Sizzix Thinlit Tim Holtz Twig and Thump die set to create these Christmas cards. The set comes with 26 dies and there are two different sets of dies for their nose and hands besides several dies for five different snowmen dies so that you can really create a variety of scenes for those wintery Christmas card.




I started by die cutting each snowman out of white shimmer cardstock.  I cut out black cardstock and glued behind the snowmen for their buttons and eyes.  

I sponged on blue Distress Ink to add a little color to the background before using a embossed folder for the snowflakes for the top card.  

I die-cut some of the snowflakes with glitter cardstock as well with white shimmer cardstock. For the greeting, I die cut the "Winter Wishes" die from brown cardstock and die cut the backing behind it with white cardstock.

I am lovin the Sizzix Colorized Tied Bow die set for various occasions.

Have fun when your Holiday dies arrive and I'll be back soon to share more projects using them.
 So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.


 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.