Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Birthday !!!

Hi Everyone!!! Dawn here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store.

Today I made a card that didn't involve any coloring, I know this is out of my box, but it was fun to make.  I used some products from the Prima Hello Pastel collection.  I used some DP from the paper pad, one of the vines, and a couple butterflies. I also used a Happy Birthday stamp from Bildmalarna




 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  Check out the challenge blog for an awesome challenge, we'd love to see you participate.

Happy Stamping!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger.